Wednesday, March 26, 2008

All Those Smiles!

I apologize for the lack of entries since my return from China. It has taken awhile to get adjusted to life at home and reconnect with my family. I have a list of stories I’d like to share from our visit and I promise I’ll share them. But I just received these photos from our Home Manager and had to share them first! I just love seeing the sparkle in the babies eyes. They are clearly adjusting well to their new home. They were all “so good” when we were there, but imagine the changes they have been through. New home, new environment, new caregivers. I can tell they are coming out of their shells now, just look at their smiles. Their whole faces are smiling!

Sandi Glass
Cleft Healing Home Coordinator
Love Without Boundaries
"Every Child Counts"

www.LoveWithoutBoundaries.com





No comments: